2010 Kawasaki Z 1000 for sale in Prince George, British Columbia
- After a year hiatus
- Japanese motorcycle manufacturer
- returns to its high-performance street bike roots by bringing back the Z1000 to its U.S. motorcycle line-up for the New Year. And while the name remains the same
- the 2010 Kawasaki Z1000 has been overhauled from top-to-bottom to deliver an easier and more entertaining ride for motorcyclists seeking a fun and civilized sport-oriented street bike.
The Z1000 is a Streetfighter-style motorcycle
- which is essentially a sportbike stripped of some of its bodywork and fitted with a standard handlebar. While theyre the rage in Europe (Ive seen them everywhere in Italy)
- here in the US of A
- this style of motorbike continues to struggle on the sales floor compared to their full-fairing sportbike brethren. In spite of this
- Kawasaki feels it has something special with the redesigned Z1000. So once again it is being imported into the States.
Whats So Special About It?
The previous Z1000 was a quirky bike. While there were certain attributes we enjoyed
- including its spunky engine personality and sporty-yet-relaxed riding position
- there were also elements that were just plain funkythe biggest complaint being its peculiar handling
- excessive engine vibration and love-it-or-hate-it styling. The latest Zed-1 does away with those flukes
- it builds upon its fundamental fun-loving traits thereby delivering a fast
- and ultimately amusing motorcycle to operate.